The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned on the website of Kushitravels.com at the time of booking. The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car rental services.
The products and services displayed on the Site may not be available for you in your particular locality. The reference to such products and services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular geographical location. The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
1. Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance. Littering the Taxi.
2. Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
3. Misusing, Soiling or Damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
4. Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
5. Asking the driver to board more than limited adults in the vehicle. The rules under which the taxi Services are provided by the Company, stipulate that a maximum of limit adult passengers shall be allowed per trip. In view of this, the customer shall not pressurize the driver to allow more than limit adult passengers in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the vehicle.
6. Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the taxi with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the taxi for placing any kind of luggage.
and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
- The Services will meet the customer's requirements.
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free..
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- There shall be extra charges for far off locations & toll charges as well.
- If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
Kushi travels.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of car rental service offered by Kushi travels.com or due to the failure of Kushitravels.com to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of kushitravels.com or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Any cancellation or shortening of the trip has to be done 24 hours before the trip takes place. In case it is a multi-day trip, the charge for the first day would be deducted from the refunded amount. If it is a single day trip then no refund will be issued. If the cancellation or shortening of the trip is requested within 24 hours of the pickup time, no refund will be issued Kushitravels.com may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
All content on this web site is the copyright of Kushitravels.com except the third party content and link to third party web site on our website. Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.